31.3.08

Ryan Leslie: raising the bar

Ryan Leslie continues making revolutionary music with a super fly innovative style. His hit, Diamond Girl has been blowing up the radio and he is forecasted to drop a lot of music this summer..... but as is my practice, I happen to have a bunch of it right now:

This song is legendary already and I've just started listening to it tonight. If this song doesn't become a nationwide hit, then America has no ear for music.
I mean how fly are those piano guitar things (I forget their name right now)

This song is hot too. I hope he releases those videos that show how he puts the beat together for at least one of these two songs. He makes other producers look boring and old-school in comparison.

This next song was produced by Ryan Leslie for Nina Sky. When was the last time you heard a Nina Sky song?? Well they went to the right person if they're thinking of getting back in the spotlight.

I'm gonna finish this post by dabbling in two other producers:

This super smooth Will.i.am beat is off his last album "Songs about girls." There is also a music video that just came out for it. I love how the instruments keep goin for a long time after the singing is done.

T-Pain made this beat for Usher and his group One Chance

No comments: