25.3.08

She Got Dat Spongebob

I have not posted in a long time. I have been lazy as hell. Pardon me but it is Spring Break, baby. Okay this post has three parts.
Part 1: Slappers

I love this beat. Soulja Boy of the Bay? "Movin in yo spongebob like you double-dutchin, that shit's like your job girl, like you double-dutchin." Haha.

I've been comin up on some Stunt Doubles music as of late and it slaps so expect more to come soon. The beat sounds like that instrument that they blast on the loud speakers at a baseball game.

My buddy said that I couldn't leave out this new club banger with Akon.

Part 2: Videos of Note
I just saw the Lollipop video the other day and it is as good as the song. Creative as hell. Apparently Lil Wayne had a buttload of every drug known to mankind when the Feds searched his bus. You can tell in this video. Who else comes up with this stuff? He's a rock star.
I just saw the video for that Grind Mode song I posted back in December. Its hard to beat the video I had posted of those doods dancing, but they did alright with this trippy cut. Universal isn't letting anyone embed this video so you'll have to go to the Youtube link if you want to see it.

Part 3: A little bit of R&B. You have to smooth it out sometimes...

I didn't have this Jynx song until recently.

The Jackie Boyz from Georgia:

Chris Brown is dominating R&B right now. How many hits off his last album? Here's a lesser known one:

No comments: