16.3.08

Music of note

So Mistah F.A.B. performed last night. He started out with Slappin In Tha Trunk and finished up with a bunch of Mac Dre songs before a Ghost Ride It finale. He also did the new song with Snoop and told us all to vote the music video on BET. Does Mistah F.A.B. plan on being big now???? Eh? A little follow up for Ghost Ride It? I ain't mad.

Mr. Collipark continues to build his greedy empire of hip hop
 domination. His new signing is a bold one: two girls called the Vistoso Bosses (pictured on the left). I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I like this song because I know that if I was an 8 year old girl I would also like this song. Oh well. Music is music.


Go to their Myspace page if you want to see some weird videos of them with Don Corleone... I mean Mr. Collipark.

Alright. Let's jump back to the bay for a second. SneakyMike, who continues to be one of my favorite, most innovative, yet simple, producers made a beat for J-Stalin on this song. J-Stalin murked the track (I just wanted to say murk). But seriously, listen to the song. I can feel it.


In other bay news, I saw this Messy Marv song on this one site that posts radio singles before they come out. This song hits hard like an old school classic does, but I guess its off his last album. Marv has made SO much music. He deserves more respect.


I don't remember how I found this last song. It's siiiick though. Once you hear it about two times, it's gonna be in your head. Then you watch the music video and..... ummm it's a jellyfish competition.

Neon Neon ft. Cate Le Bon - I Lust You (Oh yea and how honest of a title is that? Why can't there be more songs called "I Lust You"? "I Love You" is played out)

No comments: