3.3.08

www.thatgomusic.com

I couldn't think of a good title for this post. FYI, you can get to my site by just puttin in www.thatgomusic.com now. You no longer have to type the "blogspot" part.
In other news, your man in the picture above goes by the name of Young Boss. You may have heard him in the "Go Girl" song with Pitbull and Trina. Hanyways, hes comin out with some new music, including this incredibly fresh and catchy song:


I would like to take this time to post a very funny video that might be a little bit old (it was huge this summer amongst underground bay area video watchers). There are so many good parts I just can't begin describing it. The guy ghost rides his bike, the dood stopping traffic with his bike, the guy who dances hella funny etc. Se llama "Scraper Bike" by the Trunk Boiz:
This next video is the Trunk Boiz turf dancing to their "Cupcake no fillin" song. The singing part in the middle of the song is grrreat:
Alright last video: This is some European group whose lyrics when translated to english are hilarious...especially in the chorus that goes "I can sing to you like a shining star, but I'd rather do you on the back seat of my car"

For the conclusion of this random themeless post here are two songs that go super dummy in the club: