3.4.08

Time for that FIRE

These songs are no joke. Get your subwoofers ready. This first song is by a group of youngsters called Hard Knock, straight out of Oakland. If you drive a muscle car and you put this on high volume, you will start speeding.

This next song is by the Stunt Doubles (pictured on the right). This is Based music. Subwoofer needed. The lyrics are hilarious, especially with the loop of a girl saying "you know I don't like to do that"

Go Dav is on fire with this song, especially with Sugabutta's Monta Ellis reference in the first verse. I love when they talk about going to "the function." If you don't want to limit it to just parties, you can say function and then you can include a wide range of activities like the sideshow, the wedding, or the Warriors game. Thanks, function.

Here's another Go Dav track. Fresh and new. Once again featuring the best analogies in the Bay. I'm beginning to appreciate Sugubutta's crafty lyrics. I might do a post on him later.

I recently posted the link to Grind Mode's new video. It's about time I posted this other Grind Mode song: it's similar to "I'm so high" in that it refers to a drugged out stupor and da butt among other things. But it is definitely fly and smoothlike.

1 comment:

K. Melanie said...

THANK YOU so much for Grind Mode "Ecstasy"... I've been searching for it!! Good looking out!!

-Kelliann
http://blog.kmelanie.com