22.7.08

the state of That Go


Bear with us for a little bit. That Go's focus as of late has been on building our new website. This blog has been awesome for the development of my internet skills and I have learned a lot about the social opportunities the web has to offer. That is why I want to build a website. Apart from a blog, I would like to add other features and I don't want to be constrained by traditional web templates and structure. I will definitely be filling you in on That Go's development as it continues (however I will not be able to share too much). Bijang has joined me as a contributor and hopefully we will be able to offer double the goods now. Perhaps more will join later. STAY TUNED.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to it

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!

Bijang! said...

gonna be hella work but im down