11.7.08

Google's Lively


Ladies and gentlemen, the next phase of cyberspace immersion has arisen. Google has built a new virtual world or "second life." You can create a virtual avatar to represent yourself and go interact with other avatars. This is like AIM plus Facebook plus The Sims x10. There is great potential for innovation and new markets in Second Life, but it scares me to think about people living more in cyberspace and less in the real world. I love the internet because it provides an information exchange for me to learn things and connect with people QUICKLY, so I can get on with my life. But I can foresee people's real life social skills and relationships withering away in exchange for virtual socializing!
...Anyways, I don't mean to scare anyone. Click HERE to learn about more Lively details, and check out this video for a quick tour.

1 comment:

Stew said...

if i didnt have to download it i'd probably be down