30.7.08

Mr. Pharrell Williams


Pharrell is what That Go is all about (no homo). A man of many talents: 
-one of the premiere producers in the industry
-well connected on the internet (if you haven't already, check out PHARRELL'S BLOG)
-a versatile and innovative musician (check out his new song, Hearbeat)

-a taste for fashion (voted "Best Dressed Man Alive" by Esquire in 2005) 
-entrepreneurial (started his own clothing line: Billionare Boys Club)

Watch why Pharrell knows about That Go Life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know that "Heartbeat" song is actually Madonnas song off her new album; he produced it and is featured in it. Pharrell just covered it. The version on madonnas album is wayyy better.

SOZE said...

Cool. I just listened to the Madonna one. I'm not sure which one I like better yet. I think I might prefer Nicole Sherzinger saying "see my booty get down like" in a music video though haha