6.5.08

Screamin Demons: New Pack mixtape preview

Just when I thought The Pack was just gonna go off and do their own thing 24/7, I hear about a new Pack mixtape coming: Screamin Demons...
I could see a crazy music video for this song. Something dark and evil like. Young L created a mystic beat on this one. But turn up the subs cuz this is still BASED music.
This next song is the club banger. In my car-ish style.

Why did I just post a picture of Nelly, you ask. Well because Nelly loves the bay... according to his song called... Bay. Droop-E produced this beat for this Nelly song on his new album Brass Knuckles. He's talking about going dumb on the chorus. Also, his second verse is a complete Too Short impression. Then he does E-40 in the third verse! I can't get mad at anything that brings attention to the bay.

If you haven't heard Young Boss's new smash "Shooting Star," get it now. It's on this old post. But anyways he has this short and sweet new song I found. This guy is creative. He's got a very modern style with this song. He comes out with a strong bass line and smooth raps in the first half of the song, but then the second half of the song breaks off like day to night when a super fly synth theme jumps in, Timbaland style. Play this if you're rolling to the VIP and you've got some money in your pocket cuz this song gets sophisticated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nelly Post:

yeahh & the first verse is supposed to sound like Spice1

SOZE said...

even more props to nelly then. i haven't seen many a rap song like this before

Western Addition said...

Props on this post mayne. I just posted about that new Pack shit as well. I'm really liking the sound of it.

check out:
backintheyay.blogspot.com