24.5.08

Electronica

Kid Cudi is an up and coming rapper from Cleveland, Ohio. Crookers are awesome DJs from Italy who describe their style as House/Crunk/ Ghettotech. You better expect something ultra sexual to result when these two combine. Listen to the Crookers remix of Kid Cudi's hit, Day and Night. 

This next song is a popular hit combining the songs of David Guetta and The Egg. This has one of the better beats of any dance song I've heard in a while.

Sam Sparro is a Los Angeles based Elektro/Soul/Funk artist. Right now he's on tour in Europe. Here is the single from his album which drops next month.

Let's stay on the electronic tip but tone it down a little bit on this song. This is Chromeo doing a smooth song for the ladies. I can always appreciate his retro funk electro style.

By the way, I've been thinking about pimping this website out as soon as I get done with classes. I have some ideas but I am definitely open to suggestion. Hit me up.

No comments: