10.4.08

The Warriors better beat the Nuggets tonight

Check out this hilarious video of The Pack playing Paintball:
Followed up with a Lil Uno song. Chilled out beat. I love this style.

I said I was gonna post about Sugabutta from Go Dav. Basically this guy is one of the more creative lyricists out of the bay that I've heard. He has a bunch of videos on Youtube where he does a short verse on his webcam. I think they are very entertaining, not to mention an excellent collection of goofy stunners.
This Sugabutta song I'm about to post is YEEE. I know Sugabutta makes beats... if he made this one, then props. Play this song when joy riding in the vehicle with the top do
wn featuring a fly beezy in the passenger seat.

I recently heard this song from a group creatively titled Kidvsrobot. They call their genre: Psychobility / Trip-Hop / Ghettotech. Anyways this song goes. For such a playful beat, the content is straight up about getting down to business. Getting girls to dance to this subject matter is just great.

SneakyMike strikes again with another song about being too fly for you beezies. Plus how
sick is this beat. A four year old could have made this beat, yet I don't think anyone else could have came up with it. Those are the tightest beats. When I'm fed up with people annoying me I'm just gonna play this and "I don't really care, cuz I'm in my own world."

Here's another fly SneakyMike song:

No comments: