27.4.08

She Need a Boss

This Stunnaman song is FIRE. Make sure to get his mixtape. It's some hard body music.

The new R. Kelly "Hair Braider" video is out. If you haven't heard this yet, you need to go down about two posts and download the hell out of it. R. Kelly is being a boss.


Here's another BANGER from the Jackie Boyz. These guys are blowing up in the South. The beat is fire. Apparently Souljah Boy is on the song too. You can't even tell who it is with the computer voicey thing that's going on. I'm telling you: if you want to make a hit today, alls you gotta do is grab some T-Pain voice equipment and get a sick beat. I'm not trying to slight this song though. I called it a BANGER didn't I?

PF and Sugabutta from Go Dav on this next track. I can't dislike any of their music. Sugabutta's lyrics would make a good song even if he couldn't flow. Apricot booty??

Ryan Leslie continues to be on fire. And he's still chillin with Cassie (hottest girl ever). Here they are on this amazing song with a beat that absolutely no one else could have came up with.

I also just got the full version of this song. Gold.

No comments: