2.2.08

The JYNX from GO DAV

The Jynx keeps making the flyest music. Dood can sing and rap, and it all goes hard. Talent.
 
This first song has to be an anthem. He's making a video about jamba juice right now. I hope Jamba Juice either pays him for the advertisement, or at the least gives him free Jambas for life.

Great chorus on this next one: "swipe your visa for a hotel, it's a one night stand. baby, its a one night stand, you dont want me as your man...one night...me and you...baby you're intelligent"

This next song is by The Jacka. The Jacka is one of the realest rappers out of the bay. I'm surprised he's not more popular. The Jynx sings the hook.

Since I brought up the Jacka, I might as well put up one of my favorite not so popular songs of his. It is legendary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you think these songs like smoothie and vans are product placement? are they getting paid by the companies?